Our supporters provide advice and expertise to assist the development of the Wildlife Heritage Areas programme and the Wildlife Heritage Network at key stages in the project’s development.
Our aim is for our supporters to become founder members of the Wildlife Heritage Network when it goes live.
Our supporters provide advice on:
- Finalising the Wildlife Heritage Area assessment criteria
- Sense checking the Wildlife Heritage Area application process
- Sense checking communications materials
- Identifying potential Wildlife Heritage Areas
- Identifying potential non-profit conservation experts and travel companies that may want to join the programme
- Communicating support for the programme
- Inputting in future conversations about future governance, outreach, and funding
Would you like to become a Wildlife Heritage Area supporter?